Lessons Learned; Hospital Emergency Evacuation in Ilam, Iran
Document Type: Letter
Clinical Research Development Unit, Shahid Mostafa Khomeini hospital, Ilam University of Medical Sciences, Ilam, Iran
- Jahangiri K, Izadkhah YO, Lari A. Hospital safety index (HSI) analysis in confronting disasters: A case study from Iran. International Journal of Health System and Disaster Management. 2014;2(1):44.
- Aslani AM, Habibi E. Evaluation of the Risk of Fire by the FRAME Method and Survey of the Effect of Crisis Management Team, on the Level of Fire Risk at a University Hospital During Year 2017. Health Scope. 2019;8(1):e68151.
- Bhogal R, Gupta A, Aggarwal AK, Kumar A. Innovative use of digital fire to improve fire-fighting skills in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2015;5(4).
- Khalili R, Nabeiei P, Yarmohammadian MH, Etemad S. Training Hospital Managers as to Fire Management. 2015.
- Taaffe KM, Kohl R, Kimbler DL, editors. Hospital evacuation: issues and complexities. Proceedings of the 37th conference on Winter simulation; 2005: Winter Simulation Conference.
- Yaghoubi T, Ardalan A, Khorasani Zavareh D, Khankeh H, Nejati A, Ebadi A. Decision-making on Hospital Emergency Evacuation in Disasters and Emergencies: Findings From a Systematic Review. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2017;19(11):e14214.
- Dhaliwal N, Bhogal RS, Kumar A, Gupta AK. Responding to fire in an intensive care unit: Management and lessons learned. World J Emerg Med. 2018;9(2):154-6.
- Abhishek Shastri B, Sivaji Raghav Y, Sahadev R, Yadav BP, editors. Analysis of Fire Protection Facilities in Hospital Buildings. Advances in Fire and Process Safety; 2018 2018//; Singapore: Springer Singapore.
- Löfqvist E, Oskarsson Å, Brändström H, Vuorio A, Haney M. Evacuation Preparedness in the Event of Fire in Intensive Care Units in Sweden: More is Needed. Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. 2017;32(3):317-20.
- Noh J, Chung HS, Jin HM, Hur J, Kim MJ, Kang CM, et al. Tabletop Simulation Exercise of Critically Ill Patient Evacuation from a Hospital Fire. Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. 2019;34(s1): s171-s